Upcoming Dates & Times:
In the Mohawk Gym.
- Sept. 5 (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Nov. 7 (6:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- Jan. 9 (6:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- March 6 (6:30 PM - 7:30 pm)
- May 1 (6:30 PM - 7:30 pm)
PTA activities include:
- Teacher McNite, come out to McDonald's, a portion goes back to the school on Thursday, September 27 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- KaBOOM! Playground Official Ribbon Ceremony and Play day at Johnson School on Saturday, September 29, 10 a.m. to noon
- Movie Night at Johnson School on Friday, October 12 at 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Family Fun Day to celebrate our last year at Mohawk, Sunday, October 14, time TBD
- Chuckie Cheese Night, a portion of the money goes back to the school on Thursday, October 25 at 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Halloween Parade: Wednesday, October 31 at 1:30 p.m. followed by classroom parties
- Holiday Party, December 21 at 2 p.m.
- Family Bingo Night, Friday, January 25 at 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Valentines Party, Thursday, February 14 at 1:30 p.m.
- 50's Dance, Friday, February 22 at 6 p.m.
- Mexico 2000 Night, a portion of the money will go back to the school, Tuesday, February 26 @ 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open House and Book Fair on Wednesday, April 17 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Teacher Appreciation Week May 6th - May 10th
PTA membership is $5 per individual and $10 for a family membership.
Membership forms are available to download or are in the school office.
As a member of the Mohawk PTA, everyone benefits:
- Develop positive relationships with the Mohawk School Community
- You have the ability to demonstrate your support to your child’s education by showing interest & participation with various events
- Perfect Time to connect and socialize with other families who share common interests
- Promoting greater involvement from other parents while enjoying numerous planned activities
- Take advantage of discounts in the local community from restaurants and stores etc...
It's important to know that all monies collected go toward many fun planned events for the students, help pay for school assemblies and to assist balance the costs of field trips and water for the nurse’s office, among others.
Mohawk PTA Officers
If you would like more information about the Mohawk PTA, please feel free to contact us.
Questions, Comments or Ideas are always welcome. Send them to our suggestion box at school, to the office labeled "PTA," or e-mail us!