Birth to Three Program
The first three years of life is a period of incredible developmental growth. The experiences a child has during this time helps build life-long skills such as language, self-regulation and social/emotion competency. Bensenville School District 2 understands the importance of quality educational experiences and the effect it has on academic success. Through an evidence based program approach, BSD2 offers a Birth to Three Program that nurtures healthy parent-child relationships during the critical years, and facilitates quality activities that strengthen the parent/child relationship.
The program offers the following activities:
• Home visits with targeted educational supports based on family need.
• Age appropriate educational activities that promote healthy brain development and
• Developmental assessments.
• Referrals to community resources.
• Monthly educational workshops in the areas of child development, nutrition, discipline
• Weekly outings to the Bensenville Library that build literacy and social skills.
• Free lending library
The BSD2 Birth to Three Program operates year-round and is free to all participants.
To learn more about the Birth to Three Program and qualifying requirements, please contact Tioga School at: 630-766-2602 ext. 4555.
View English Flier View Spanish Flier