Blackhawk Middle School serves all District 2 students in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. Blackhawk has an enrollment of approximately 700 students.
Congrats Blackhawk Class of 2014...Fenton Class of 2018!
For complete photo album, visit our Facebook page.
Outstanding 8th Grade Students
Congratulations to Blackhawk Middle School 8th Graders recognized for their accomplishments as leaders of their class.
- Student Council officers: Nicole Rybak, Bernadette Itzkow, Alexa Tellez and Jolina Druetzler
- Hawks Recognition for demonstrating exceptional service and character: Victoria Itzkow and Emily Samp
- Principal’s Award for being a positive role model, respectful and hard-working: Breana Aponte and Omer Bebo
- Service Above Self sponsored by the Bensenville Rotary Club for citizenship, leadership, scholarship and dependability: Bernadette Itzkow and Ayush Patel
- Fenton Award sponsored by the Lions Club of Bensenville for leadership, scholarship and dependability: Victoria Itzkow and Alexis Rodriguez
- Bensenville Education Association Award: Omer Bebo
- Blackhawk Memorial Award sponsored by the faculty for showing respect for adults, peers, property and excels in academics and activities: Nicole Rybak and Alfredo Diaz.
Advice for incoming 6th graders:
“Have confidence in what you’re doing.” – Jolina Druetzler
“The key is hard work. No matter what you do, you have to believe in yourself and put effort into it.” Bernadette Itzkow
“Go above and beyond your expectations.” Alexa Tellez
“The key to being successful is to start off well in 6th grade.” Nicole Rybak
“Be yourself don’t try to be anyone else.” Alexis Rodriguez
“Don’t let yourself down. Work hard and finish strong.” Omer Bebo
250 S. Church Rd.
Bensenville, IL 60106
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
7:45 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
Thursday (early dismissal)7:45 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.