The District’s Birth-to-3 Program operates year-round and is FREE to all participants. It provides the following to families of children ages birth to 3:
- Year-round and free to all participants who meet qualifying requirements
- Home visits with targeted educational supports based on family need
- Age-appropriate educational activities that promote healthy brain development and self-regulation skills
- Developmental assessments
- Referrals to community resources
The First Three Years!
The first three years of life are a period of incredible developmental growth. The experiences a child has during this time help build lifelong skills such as language, self-regulation, and social/emotional competence.
The mission of the BSD2 Birth-to-3 Program is to encourage warm, nurturing parent/child interactions that lay the foundation for school readiness, emotional competence, and positive mental health.
The Birth-to-3 Program uses the BabyTALK curriculum to promote healthy relationships during the critical years of child development and facilitates quality activities that strengthen the parent/child relationship.
Christy Poli, LCSW
Birth-to-3 & Pre-Kindergarten Coordinator
PH: 630-521-2304 ext. 4177
Bensenville Early Learning Center at Tioga School
212 W. Memorial Rd.
Bensenville, IL 60106