Instructional Student Program/ISP
- Grade-level curriculum is followed (for example, the teacher collaborates with grade-level peers, such as kindergarten, and works on the same curriculum at a modified pace). Differentiation is practiced (child works at instructional level, yet is challenged to maximize growth).
- More of an academic focus, with related services such as Speech, Social Work, and Occupational Therapy provided both in and out of the classroom.
- Maximum number of students: 13
- This is taught by a certified special education teacher, usually with 1-2 paraprofessionals, depending on need.
- Students participate in PE, Art, Music, Lunch and Recess with their general education peers.
Current Grade-Level Groupings: