Special Education Resource Support
- The child is in the general education environment for a majority of the school day (>60%).
- Supports are targeted to child's eligibility area and goals (i.e.: reading fluency; comprehension)
- Certified special education teacher provides supports either in the general education classroom (co-teaching) or in intervention areas (pull out).
- General education teachers are responsible for accommodations and modifications identified on the IEP.
- Some supports may be provided by a special education paraprofessional within the general education environment.
Current Grade Level Groupings
- Grades K-8, general education environment throughout District (all BSD2 classrooms)