E-Flyers Posting Guidelines
Flyers publicizing community events within the area served by Bensenville School District 2 may be posted online subject to the conditions listed below. District 2 provides this service as an informational convenience for our students and families.
The following requirements will apply to all materials submitted for online distribution:
- Only events sponsored by NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS may be publicized in this manner. No commercial publications shall be posted or distributed unless the purpose is to further an activity or program that is initiated or sponsored by District 2.
- The text of the material must be geared toward providing services for children and families within the District 2 community.
- District 2 reserves the right to request verification of a charitable organization’s IRS 501(c)(3) status and to refuse posting/distribution of materials from organizations which do not meet these requirements.
- Endorsement by District 2 is not intended or implied.
- The text of the material MUST INCLUDE A NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND/OR WEB ADDRESS where inquiries may be directed should parents or students have questions.
- Advertising may not appear in the flyer.
- The request to post a flyer should be submitted at least five (5) business days prior to the posting date.
- Those wishing to submit a flyer to be posted can submit their request via email to Tim Waldorf, Community Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Superintendent’s Office will make the final determination of eligibility for posting and the appropriateness of the material for our students. You will be notified via e-mail of approval or if any additional information is required.