Remote Learning Sites: Grades 6-8
Access Remote Learning Lessons
Grade 6-8: Grade level Google Classroom and Individual Google Classrooms
- Each grade level will have a Google Classroom where general grade level information is communicated. The grade level classroom will have the daily agenda, attendance, schedule, announcements, student tutorials, and grade level SEL activities
- Each classroom teacher will set up an individual classroom for each class they teach. This will have the specific assignments related to the class and students will access and turn in completed assignments through these Classrooms.
- Specialists will post work on the appropriate Google Classroom to provide their services to students.
Technology & Online Access Issues
- Val Mrugacz, Technology Support Specialist, 630-521-2352
W.A. JOHNSON SCHOOL
- Joe West, Technology Support Specialist, 630-521-2348
BLACKHAWK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Manny Manago, Technology Support Specialist, 630-521-2347