Our W A Johnson Parent Teacher Association is comprised of Johnson parents, families, teachers and school administration devoted to enriching our students' experience here at Johnson school.
Why become a member?
- Membership dues sponsor various PTA events
- Attending meetings lets you know what's going on
- Participating at events allows you to meet other parents and families
- Volunteering shows our students we care
- Be a voice for your child!
Each membership makes a difference!!
Join as much OR as little as your schedule allows!!
Johnson PTA Membership Update
Dear Parents and Teachers,
The current rate for the 2020/2021 school year is $10 per individual and $20 per couple.
Please submit the current form and payment made out to W.A. Johnson School PTA.
Thank you again for your support.
- Click here for Johnson PTA Membership Form 2020-21
- Click here to pay Johnson PTA membership dues online
Johnson PTA Fundraisers
It is the same Amazon that you know; same products, same prices, and same service. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases back to our W A Johnson PTA and it won’t cost you a thing. When shopping for the holidays, birthdays or any other time of the year follow these three simple steps:
- Login to Amazon Smile (www.smile.amazon.com)
- Select W A Johnson PTA (Bensenville, IL)
- Start Shopping
Johnson PTA Board
- President: Mojca Anaya
- Vice President: Victoria Myhre
- Secretary: Christina Palacios
- Treasurer: Naila Fonseca
Click here to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnson PTA Events
Meetings are held in person and online every 2nd Thursday of each month September - May.
6:00 – 6:30 pm CSC/Discussion with School Administration
6:30 – 7:30 Parent Teacher Association
Babysitting provided during meetings
Upcoming Events - Tentative Dates
Fall Book Fair – TBD
Restaurant Nights - TBD
Penguin Patch Holiday Shop – December 7th & 8th
Bingo Night – Jan 28th
Spirit Wear Sale – TBD
Teacher Appreciation Week – May 2nd-6th
Field Day – TBD
Yearbook Distribution – TBD