Welcome to Human Resources
Human Resources oversees employee functions, including:
- New employee processing
- Hiring and coordinating substitute teachers
- Benefits administration
- Employee records
District 2 is looking for qualified applicants to fill these vital roles:
- Payroll & Insurance Supervisor
- Pre-Kindergarten Self-Contained Special Education Teacher
- Afternoon Crossing Guard - Blackhawk Middle School
- K-5 Elementary Teacher on Special Assignment
- Lunchroom Supervisors
- Middle School English/Language Arts ESL Teacher
- Middle School EL Math Teacher
- Middle School EL Long-Term Substitute Teacher
- Middle School Special Education ISP Teacher
- Pre-Kindergarten Paraprofessional
- One-on-One Pre-Kindergarten Paraprofessional
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- One-on-One Paraprofessional - 1st Grade
- One-on-One Paraprofessional - 6th Grade
- CURES Program After-School Site Coordinator
- Middle School Counselor for In-School Suspension and Chronic Absenteeism - Long-Term Substitute
- Substitute Teaching Positions
- District Bus Drivers
As the largest employer in town, Bensenville School District 2 employs more than 400 people. Roughly a quarter of them call Bensenville home. Some of our local employees are parents who want to work the same hours in the same schools their children attend. Some are recent retirees who found fulfilling part-time positions in the public schools their property taxes fund.
They’re all making a living where they live, though, and they’re helping the students and teachers in their community succeed while they do it!
It’s important and rewarding work, and you can work alongside them!
Visit www.bsd2.org/employment for a complete list of our employment opportunities.