Vision, Mission & Beliefs
Our vision is to be an exemplary school system that empowers individuals to engage, grow and succeed.
Igniting a lifelong desire to learn and succeed in an ever-changing world.
- The whole child is at the heart of all decisions.
- We value and invest in exemplary, dedicated educators.
- The curriculum is relevant, innovative and promotes rigor to fuel a passion for lifelong learning.
- Instructional practices engage and optimize the unique learning style of each child.
- Collaborative relationships are developed and nourished across school, family and community.
Our Strategic Priorities
* - Diversity and social emotional well-being will be incorporated in all decision-making and strategic priorities.
- We will engage all students with diverse learning experiences from an appropriately aligned and challenging curriculum.
- We will develop and maintain a positive climate and culture to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- We will hire, retain and support exemplary staff.
- We will ensure effective use of resources through fiscal planning and responsiveness.