Welcome to Curriculum & Instruction
The District’s transitional leadership roles in curriculum and instruction are continuing to evolve.
Anne Paonessa will continue to serve as Interim Director of Teaching and Learning for the 2022-2023 school year.
Her team will be comprised of the following administrators:
- Edgar Palacios, Director of Dual Language and Multilingual Education
- Shannon Steen, MTSS/Assessment Coordinator
- Dora Guzman, Curriculum Coordinator
Their tasks for the coming year include the following:
- Coordinating Teacher Institute and New Teacher Days
- Updating Induction and Mentor Handbook
- Updating Curriculum Guide
- Partnering with administrators to develop continuous improvement plans
- Continuously reviewing student achievement data
- Partnering with grant management team to ensure effective allocation of funds
- Reviewing/approving curriculum purchase requests
- Coordinating Pre-k-8 curriculum and assessment alignment including transition between key grades
- Maintaining state curriculum mandates
- Researching and facilitating best practice professional development
- Coordinating student teaching programs with partner universities
- Participating in Community of Practice administrator meetings as warranted
Interim Director of Teaching and Learning
PH: 630-766-5940 ext. 1105
Grant Reporting Manager
PH: 630-766-5940 ext. 1111
Administrative Assistant for Teaching & Learning
PH: 630-766-5940 ext. 1124
Educational Administration Center
210 S. Church Rd.
Bensenville, IL 60106
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.