Welcome to Food & Nutrition
District 2 Food Services are provided by Sodexo. Cold and hot breakfasts and cold and hot lunches are provided every school day.
The School District participates in the USDA National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs, which means that all meals meet or exceed the guidelines and regulations for the School Meals Initiative for Healthy Children. There also will be a la carte foods available during lunch.
All food is prepared in the Blackhawk Middle School kitchen and delivered to the elementary schools. Food Services prides itself on plentiful and healthy choices at each meal.
FREE MEALS: District 2 still distributing FREE breakfasts and lunches to anyone 18 or younger
Bensenville School District 2 continues to distribute free meals to anyone 18 years and younger from 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at all three schools and five neighborhood bus stops.
Additionally, meals will now be distributed from 3-5 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at Blackhawk Middle School.
Meals will be distributed grab-and-go style to individual students in bundles. On Mondays, they will receive two lunches and two breakfasts, and on Wednesdays, they will receive three lunches and three breakfasts.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS
Click the links below to see each location on a map.
- Blackhawk Middle School: 250 S. Church Road
- Tioga School: 212 W. Memorial Road
- W.A. Johnson School: 252 Ridgewood Drive
- Yorkbrook Apartments Bus Stop: 100 George Street
- 1090 W. Irving Park Road Bus Stop: 1090 W. Irving Park Road
- Marshall & Argyle Bus Stop: Argyle Street and Marshall Road
- Jefferson & Marion Bus Stop: Marion Street & East Jefferson Street
- Spruce & Glendale Bus Stop: Spruce Avenue and Glendale Street