- Bensenville School District 2
- News & Notifications
IN-PERSON OR REMOTE: Parents, please renew your choice for your children
At its January 6 meeting, the Board of Education directed the BSD2 Administration to prepare for a possible return of students under the hybrid instructional model on either February 1, February 8, or February 16.
Parents can help with this planning now by revisiting their choice between in-person and remote instruction for their children.
Please complete the BSD2 Remote/In-Person Parent Choice Form by Monday, January 18, to indicate your preference for your child. (Please complete separate forms for each child)
- Click here for the English version of the BSD2 Remote/In-Person Parent Choice Form.
- Click here for the Spanish version of the BSD2 Remote/In-Person Parent Choice Form.
Parents will be contacted by their school to confirm their decision as soon as possible. If the school cannot confirm this decision, or if this form is not completed and submitted for a student by the January 18 deadline, the District will adhere to the current choice on file for the student.
THE HYBRID MODEL: Here's what you need to know about in-person attendance
Reopening will only occur when safety standards can be met. These standards include our region’s return to the state’s Tier 2 mitigations, as well as other criteria to be selected by the Board from input provided by its Special Reopening Committee.
- Schedules and Cohorts
- Daily Requirements to Certify Your Student’s Health
- Symptomatic Students and Confirmed COVID Cases
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Ventilation
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Social Distancing Measures
- Face Coverings
- Material Sharing and Technology
- Restrooms and Hand Washing
- Transportation and Food Service
- Review of Daily COVID Student Health Certification.
- How to Decide if Schools are Open
- When to Stay Home from School