100 Percent Remote Parent Option
Parents had the option to keep their child in the 100 Percent Remote Model should the District transition to the Hybrid Model. Parents who select this option commit to their child remaining in the 100 Percent Remote Model for the designated timeframe to avoid ongoing disruptions to student scheduling.
- Round 1 – 100 Percent Parent Option
- Option ends on November 20, 2020. This timeframe encompasses the end of Trimester 1 and the issuance of the Trimester 1 report card. Parents may continue their request by submitting a Round 2 – 100 Percent Parent Option (see next bullet).
- Round 2 -- 100% Parent Option
- Parent Option Survey distributed to all parents on October 30, 2020
- Requests due back to schools by November 6, 2020
- Round 2 – 100 Percent Remote Option ends on February 26, 2021.
UPDATE - OCTOBER 28, 2020